The free eSmart eBook will be sent to all registered participants via email on 1 May, to ensure you have time to plan your week and get your students excited for National eSmart Week 2023.
Across the week students will be encouraged to explore topics such as:
• What you can do and say to be positive online
• How algorithms, echo chambers and customised messaging impact our view of the world
• How to use technology purposefully
• How to use your agency to influence change in the online environment
National eSmart Week 2023 is a free event for schools and libraries across Australia in which they can celebrate what it means to be a positive digital citizen. Registration is open to all schools and public libraries. Access our free eSmart eBook full of activities, a range of resources and participate in our free online workshops.
You can participate in National eSmart Week by:
– Downloading our eSmart eBook and running events at your school
– Joining our free online webinars
– Inviting parents in your school community to attend a free online webinar
– let us know how you’re participating by using the hashtag #eSmartWeek