What is amplitude? What is frequency? How does sound travel and what does it look like? Plus much more! Join Fizzics Education in an on-demand class all on the science of sound.
This 65-minute video covers a variety of demonstrations including;
- Sound is made by vibrations.
- Vibrations can be fast or slow.
- Fast vibrations make high sounds.
- Slow vibrations make low sounds.
- Vibrations can move through objects.
- Short instruments make high sounds (high frequency)
- Long instruments make low sounds (low frequency)
- Frequency determines pitch
- You can have loud or soft sounds.
- Amplitude measures how loud a sound is.
Includes 6 x PDF experiments to run in class plus student quizzes, a sample marking rubric, scope & sequence, cross-curricular teaching ideas, student project ideas as well as Australian and USA curriculum outcomes and a risk assessment template.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Fizzics Education