- This excursion has passed.
Safer Internet Day: Be an eSafe kid: Your voice counts
A live Virtual Classroom webinar to help students to use their voice online to keep themselves and others safe.
By the end of the learning students will be able to:
- identify what is important when creating and sharing content
- understand the impact that posts and comments can have on themselves and others
- develop help-seeking and reporting strategies.
Student interaction includes:
- listening to the presenter
- recording answers to the questions on the worksheet (optional)
- responding to the teacher through facilitated discussions
- taking worksheets home and sharing learning with parents and carers.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: eSafety Commissioner
Date & Time
22-Feb-2022 09:30AM + Google Calendar + iCal Export
Live Event - Scheduled
Joining The Event
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
Open sessions available to all State, Catholic and Independent schools (AEDT)
Monday 7 February 2022 at 2.00 pm
Tuesday 8 February 2022 at 9.30 am
Wednesday 9 February 2022 at 9.30 am
Wednesday 9 February 2022 at 200 pm
Thursday 10 February 2022 at 9.30 am
Monday 21 February 2022 at 2.00 pm
Tuesday 22 February 2022 at 9.30 am
This event will be delivered via GoToWebinar. Please check with your IT Department to ensure that you have full access to this platform.
To attend this event, you will require to register here: GoToWebinar
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Email: [email protected]