Join GDOS this National Science Week! Meet Google Software Engineers to learn about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML) to sort rubbish! After all that fun with sorting, undertake our stained-glass cookie experiment!
How does the Girls Day Out in STEM (GDOS) Recycling with AI/ML and the Stained-Glass Cookie Experiment work?
- Register: Get access to find out why glass is so extraordinary, the Google masterclass on AI/ML recycling and the SECRET stained-glass cookie recipe for the experiment 💻
- Recycle and Sort: Reach out to your friends and family or work with your school to do the activities 👧 🧒🏼 🧒 👧
- Experiment with Baking: Create your transformational stained-glass cookies and enjoy with friends and family 🥣🍪
- Share: Let’s see your finished products 🧁
- Poll: Vote to have your say 👏
- Win: All those registered will be in the draw to win prizes 🎉
Sign up: you have one whole week to complete the recycling/sorting activity and the baking experiment during National Science Week August 13-21, 2022, starting from 9:00am.😲
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Girls Day Out in STEM
Meet the Google software engineers
Courtney studied software engineering at The University of Canterbury and is now at Google in Sydney, where she is working on the Google Photos iPhone app. “I love seeing how technology is a good thing that has the potential to improve people’s lives,” she says.
Sophia completed a double degree in computer science and mechatronics engineering at UNSW, then joined Google. She works in the ChromeOS team, and also loves K-Pop dance, Taekwondo, ice skating and hiking.