A Recipe for STEM fun!
Girls Day Out in STEM is designing food differently this National Science Week: Food Different by Design.
Join us for our challenge: The Great Machine Learning Bake-off!
- Register: Get access to the SECRET recipes 💻
- Prepare: Reach out to your friends and family to form your team 👧 🧒🏼 🧒 👧
- Organise: Grab your ingredients 🥣
- Bake: Enjoy with friends and family 🍪
- Share: Let’s see your finished product 🧁
- Poll: Vote to have your say 👏
- Win: All those registered will be in the draw to win prizes 🎉
Ever wondered what a half-cookie, half-cake hybrid would taste like? Natalie and Marina, two Google Cloud engineers, will be able to tell you! Using machine learning (ML), Natalie and Marina have trained a ML model to create completely new recipes: 50% cookie and 50% cake – a Cakie and 50% bread and 50% cookie – a Breakie… WOW!!
Sign up to access the SECRET ML recipes that will be revealed on Saturday, August 14th at 9:00am when the vault is opened 😲
You have one whole week to do the baking challenge during National Science Week August 14-22,2021 🗓
After the baking challenge, let us know what you thought of the ML baking creations – will you vote for the Breakie or the Cakie! Let your voice be heard 📣