This Turtle Connections virtual learning experience will provide participants with an opportunity to:
1. Learn about the species of marine turtle found on the Great Barrier Reef
2. Learn about the adaptations and life-cycle of marine turtles
3. Learn about the main threats facing marine turtles (including marine debris)
4. Understand the role of Reef HQ Aquarium Turtle Hospital in caring for sick and injured marine turtles
5. Explore the simple actions that everyone can adopt to help marine turtles and the Great Barrier Reef
Suitable to all ages and stages of learning.