Drones and Sensors – Digital Agriculture and Climate Applications – National Ag day 2023 (Stage 5, Stage 6)
Join NSW DPI’s Matt Pierce & Harvey Bates from the NSW DPI Digital Agriculture team. Matt & Harvey share our cutting-edge digital technology and research from the DPI Climate Branch.
Appropriate for Agriculture, Science (Biology and Chemistry), STEM, Technology and Engineering students.
Content covered includes:
- Technology and sensor use in oyster farming on the Clyde River, Batemans Bay (NSW)
- Building farm and agricultural sensors and ways to visualise data
- Drone operations at the NSW Department of Primary Industrie
- Career pathways in the digital agriculture space
This program will be available for free and on-demand on National Agriculture Day 2023 and ongoing.
Other titles in the Innovation in Agriculture – National Ag Day 2023 events include:
- Viruses in vegetables – When going viral becomes a problem
- Precision Agronomy – Part 1 and Part 2
- Technology and Innovation in the Dairy Industry
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: NSW Department of Primary Industries
On Demand (available until: 06-Dec-2025 08:30AM)
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
Science and Tech » Agriculture
Science and Tech » Living World 7-10
Science and Tech » Digital Technologies
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Technology and Materials Requirements
Mandatory technology requirements:
- internet access
More Information About This Event
Find the NSW DPI Schools Programs’ whole suite of learning resources, careers promotion, student events and Teacher Professional Development opportunities at: https://www.nswdpi-schools-program.com/