Excursion Type
Special Filters
School Calendar Events
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
Term 4
Target Audience
Sub Strand
Loading Excursions

National Ag Day 2023 Careers in Primary Industries – Development Officer Climate – Clare Belfield (Stage 3, Stage 4, Stage 5, Stage 6, TAFE Students, Teacher, Parent)

On Demand

You might be surprised by what a career in primary industries or agriculture can mean for you! Visit our careers webpage and you-tube playlist https://www.nswdpi-schools-program.com/careers-in-primary-industries


Join Clare Belfield, Development Officer Climate in the Farms of the Future Program, the NSW Department of Primary Industries to learn about her career in agriculture in a diverse range of jobs and locations.

Only 15% of the agricultural workforce is on farm and the remaining 85% of careers are elsewhere along the supply chain for example: manufacturing, retail, education, plant and animal research, engineering, biosecurity, IT and agribusiness.

Visit our careers webpage and you-tube playlist https://www.nswdpi-schools-program.com/careers-in-primary-industries

This video is from the NSW DPI Careers in Primary Industries careers shorts playlist and all videos are only 2-3 minutes long.


BROUGHT TO YOU BY: NSW Department of Primary Industries

Event Details

Event Type

On Demand (available until: 31-Dec-2025 05:00PM)

Delivery Platform

Youtube Recording


3 Minutes





Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand


Other KLAs

Science and Tech » Agriculture

Science and Tech » Biology

Will This Event Be Recorded?


Joining The Event

Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.

Please refresh your browser to see the instructions.

To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.

Technology and Materials Requirements

Mandatory technology requirements:

  • Computer,
  • Internet access

More Information About This Event

Find the NSW DPI Schools Programs’ whole suite of learning resources, careers promotion, student events and Teacher Professional Development opportunities at:  https://www.nswdpi-schools-program.com/

If you have any queries please contact the provider

Name: NSW Department of Primary Industries

Phone: 02 6391 3057

Email: [email protected]

Website: https://www.nswdpi-schools-program.com/

NSW Department of Education

DART Learning Account

It looks like you are trying to login with a NSW Department of Education account, would you like to instead?

How do I refresh my browser?

Click on the curved arrow icon . This can be found at the left side of the URL bar in Chrome and Firefox, or on the right side for Internet Explorer and Safari.


For Windows Users – Hold down Ctrl and then press F5 on your keyboard.

Mac Users – Hold down Cmd and Shift and then press R on your keyboard.