Ever dreamed of going to the Olympics?
Going pro with your sport?
Meet Gen, a two-time Olympic rower. Hear about rowing for Australia.
Ever dreamed of going to the Olympics? Going pro with your sport? Meet Gen, a two time Olympic rower.
She is a former world champion and represented Australia at Rio 2016 in the women’s double scull and Tokyo 2020 in the women’s eight.
Hear her speak about:
• The awe of the Olympic ceremony.
• How she balanced work, university and training for the Olympics.
• Learn how professional athletes keep motivated.
• Understand the life of a professional athlete and if it is the right fit for you?
• How to start your athletic pathway, career paths as an athlete.
• Re-entering the workforce and finding meaning after devoting so much of your life to one pursuit, and so much more.
Only on Ikigai Network.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Ikigai Network