The Digital Experts Academy is an interactive and highly engaging online certificate course for students across Years 3-10.
The Digital Experts Academy by ySafe provides free access (until 31 March 2024) to engaging cyber safe learning activities for primary schools in rural and remote areas.
Students in Years 3-6 can pick from one or more of the self-paced 1-hour activities to learn how to:
- evaluate digital challenges and practice safe decision-making
- explore and promote resilience
- check who you are talking to online
- have respectful engagements and build boundaries
- manage negativity while taking care of yourself
- keep your personal information safe
- identify misinformation
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Cyber Security, NSW Department of Education