This program supports students to inquire into how they can create positive change in their classrooms, school or local community.
Through discussion and real-world examples students consider simple changes they can make in their everyday lives to support sustainability.
Program interactive content:
- visits special places in the building
- facilitates rich discussion around making positive changes to help the environment
- shares stories about young people making positive changes in the area of sustainability
- encourages students to reflect on how they can be sustainable global citizens
- uses object interpretation to solve problems around waste
- involves students in interactive and engaging learning activities
- explores students’ rights and responsibilities in our democracy
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Museum of Australian Democracy