The Inside Story (Stage 2)
The Inside Story: Discovering a healthy active you. Experience Healthy Harold’s brand NEW syllabus-aligned module live. This fun and engaging session is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist Educators.
This fun interactive lesson is set in a kid’s TV news program. The story of this module unfolds as a team of kids scientists shrink Harold and place him inside a tiny capsule so he can travel inside the human body. Harold reports back on what he sees.
- The benefits of nutritious food for health and energy
- Function of the body systems: digestive, respiratory, circulatory and others
- Factors that influence physical health, such as nutrition, exercise and medicines
This incursion is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist health Educators, and is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Life Education NSW
Live Event - By Request
$150 per class
PD2-1, PD2-8, PD2-6, PD2-7
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
PDHPE » Self Management Skills » Healthy, Safe and Active Lifestyles
PDHPE » Interpersonal Skills » Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
Learning Intentions & Success Criteria
- Identified that physical health and wellbeing are interrelated
- Discussed the function and components of body systems; respiratory, circulatory, nervous & skeletal
- Identified the factors that influence the function of the body systems such as nutrition, exercise and medical drugs
- Discussed the impact food choices have on health and energy levels
- Discussed how culture and community influence our food choices
- Identified and practiced strategies to promote healthy eating and physical activity
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Joining The Event
Technology and Materials Requirements
This incursion is delivered directly into your classroom or shared learning space.
Connecting To The Event
By demand, events are delivered face-to-face in the classroom or a shared learning space. Submit a booking enquiry form, and our team will be in contact with you shortly. Submit enquiry here.
More Information About This Event
For more information on The Inside Story, please click here.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Terese Hooper
Email: [email protected]