- This excursion has passed.
Teaching civics and citizenship: a parliamentary approach (Teacher)
Looking for ways to make civics and citizenship more dynamic, relevant and memorable? Experience the Parliamentary Education Office’s new professional learning workshop
This 2 hour TQI accredited interactive workshop is aligned to the Australian Curriculum and is suitable for primary and secondary teachers across Australia.
This program addresses the following AITSL standards for proficient teachers:
2.1 Content and teaching strategies of the teaching area.
6.2 Engage in professional learning and improve practice.
During this workshop, teachers will have the opportunity to:
– enhance their knowledge and understanding of the Australian Parliament
– develop skills and techniques to engage students with Australia’s system of government and how our democracy works
– experience fun and engaging classroom activities that explore the function and significance of the Australian Parliament
– come away with a collection of curriculum-aligned interactive and immersive teaching resources and strategies.
To book or see other upcoming professional learning sessions, please visit the PEO website.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Parliamentary Education office, Australian Parliament House
Date & Time
27-Apr-2022 05:00PM + Google Calendar + iCal Export
Live Event - Scheduled
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
HSIE » Legal Studies
Joining The Event
Connecting To The Event
Once you have booked your place, we will confirm your attendance closer to the date and send out the Zoom details.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Lara Ghaly
Phone: 02 6277 3147
Email: [email protected]
Will This Event Be Recorded?