- This excursion has passed.
Tax, Super + You competition (Stage 4, Stage 5, Stage 6)
Calling all high school teachers! Encourage your students to enter the Tax, Super + You competition to not only learn about tax and super but also have a chance to win a share of $7,600 in prizes.
Students in years 7–12 are invited to unleash their creativity and develop a project that tells us about tax and super! The entry topics for this year are:
- Junior (Year 7–9): Tax, Super + Me – How tax impacts me in my daily life
- Senior (Year 10–12): Top four things I need to know about tax and super when I start my first job
All the competition details are available at: taxsuperandyou.gov.au/competition
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Australian Taxation Office
On Demand (available until: 19-Aug-2022 05:00PM)
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
Terms and Conditions
Joining The Event
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
The competition details can be accessed on the internet at taxsuperandyou.gov.au/competition
Materials used to create the projects are at the discretion of the entrant.
Entries can be submitted online or by post. Entry forms are available at taxsuperandyou.gov.au/competition
Winners of the competition will be announced in Term 4 2022.
Connecting To The Event
Find out about and enter the competition at taxsuperandyou.gov.au/competition
More Information About This Event
The total prize pool for the Tax, Super + You competition is $7,600. The following prizes are available in both the Junior and Senior categories:
- First prize winner ($600 plus $600 for their school)
- Second prize winner ($400 plus $400 for their school)
- Third prize winner ($300 plus $300 for their school)
- People’s Choice Award ($600 plus $600 for their school).
Winners are selected based on their originality, execution, value and relevance.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Tax Super + You competition support
Phone: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Will This Event Be Recorded?