Join author Jo Hathway for this FREE incursion as the NSW DPI Schools program takes you on a virtual adventure around Tocal Farms to celebrate National Agriculture Day 2023.
Stage 1-2 students will learn about:
- What are working dogs?
- Different breeds used in Australia
- Working quarantine sniffer dogs in the DPI
- Tocal farms livestock production
- Agricultural literacy
Who let the dogs out? Jack and Dunedoo, helps students work towards Science and Technology and Geography Stage 2 outcomes: STe-3LW-ST, ST1-4LW-S, ST1-5LW-T and GE1-1.
Other events in the ‘Tales from Tocal’ series to sign up for are:
• Checking in with Charlotte – egg production
• Finding Freda – dairy production
• ‘Beefing’ it up with Bosley and Bruce – beef cattle
• Who let the dogs out? – Jack and Dunedoo- working dogs
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: NSW Department of Primary Industries