Visit Tocal Farms to learn about Australian beef production and meet the author and animal characters behind the NSW DPI Tocal picture book series.
Join author Jo Hathway for this FREE incursion as the NSW DPI Schools program takes you on a virtual adventure around Tocal Farms to celebrate National Agriculture Day 2023.
Students will learn about:
- Beef cattle and beef cattle breeds
- Australian beef products
- Nutrition of red meat and the Australian healthy eating guide
- Tocal farms beef production
- Agricultural literacy
Beefing it up with Bosley helps students work towards Science and Technology and Geography Stage 2 outcomes: STe-3LW-ST, ST1-4LW-S, ST1-5LW-T and GE1-1.
Other titles in the ‘Tales from Tocal’ series to view are:
• Checking in with Charlotte – egg production
• Finding Freda – dairy production
• ‘Beefing’ it up with Bosley and Bruce – beef cattle
• Who let the dogs out? – Jack and Dunedoo- working dogs
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: NSW Department of Primary Industries