SeaWeek 2023 is a great opportunity to discover the importance of our marine environments.
Celebrate Australia’s amazing marine world with these 5 fun and engaging sessions. These sessions were delivered live during SeaWeek 2023 and provide a fabulous opportunity to take your class on a journey beneath the waves and learn more about the importance of caring for our coasts.
- Reef HQ: Introducation to the Great Barrier Reef
- Sydney Olympic Park – Come Yarn with Aunty Kim
- National Maritime Museum – Ocean Plastics
- Australian Environmental Education – My Journey Beneath the Waves
- Australian Environmental Education – Marine Life Quiz
Image: Maximillian Conacher Unsplash
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Virtual Excursions Australia, Australian Environmental Education, Reef HQ – Great Barrier Reef Aquarium, Sydney Olympic Park Authority, Australian National Maritime Museum