Science of Sound – By Request!
- What do sound waves look like?
- Do soundwaves always travel at the same speed?
- How does the Doppler effect work?
- What is resonance?
- How does a soundwave change with pitch and increasing volume?
- How are sound effects made?
- What causes a sonic boom?
- See sand form weird patterns to soundwaves and much more!
Students will gain an understanding of how soundwaves operate and how this knowledge is applied in the real world, plus have lots of fun!
Suitable for years K-10.
- $200 inc GST per session with up to 30 students.
- $300 inc GST per session with up to 60 students.
- $400 inc GST per session with up to 90 students.
- Multiple schools/groups may be booked into each session. If you would like an exclusive session for your cohort, please let us know upon booking.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Fizzics Education
Live Event - By Request
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event will incur 100% of the booking charge.
Terms and Conditions
Online Child Protection Policy
Online Science Classes – Terms and Conditions
Please see all our privacy and legal policies here
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
On booking, we will send out a materials list that details the experiments that you will run in your classroom. These inexpensive science materials are readily accessible in any supermarket and make the video conference more interactive and engaging for students. Please check these details carefully.
A tax invoice will be forwarded to you for your school administration.
Please let us know dates and times that fit you and we will create a session that fits your schedule.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Ben Newsome
Phone: 02 9674 2191
Email: [email protected]