Join us to learn how you can make a botanical pressing from a flower or other plant found near your home, and their importance in scientific research and conservation.
- 10 cm square of white paper
- 2 x 10 cm squares of cardboard from an old box
- 6 x 10 cm squares of newspaper
- 1 rubber band
- A small branch or flower from your garden (up to 7 cm in size)
- pencil or pen
- Optional: 10 cm square of Chux cloth
Join the Royal Botanic Gardens on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during the school holidays from 10 am AEDT for a spectacular YouTube Live Stream session! In these virtual sessions, kids will work with a Gardens educator to discover Indigenous foods, native bees, gardening at home and more. Make sure to join in on the fun on the day!