- This excursion has passed.
National Day of Action against Bullying and Violence: Be an eSafe kid: A better internet starts with you (Stage 2, Stage 3)
A live Virtual Classroom webinar which looks at how our actions and words can make the online world a better place for everyone.
By the end of the learning students will be able to:
- identify the benefits of participating in group activities – offline and online
- discuss how our actions can make the online world a better place for everyone
- understand how to deal with cyberbullying issues.
Student interaction includes:
- listening to the presenter
- recording answers to the questions on the worksheet (optional)
- responding to the teacher facilitated discussions
- taking worksheets home and sharing learning with parents and carers.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: eSafety Commissioner
Date & Time
16-Mar-2022 09:30AM + Google Calendar + iCal Export
Live Event - Scheduled
Joining The Event
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
Open sessions available to all State, Catholic and Independent schools (AEDT)
Wednesday 16 March 2022 at 9.30 to 10.15 am
Wednesday 16 March 2022 at 2.00 to 2.45 pm
Thursday 17 March 2022 at 9.30 to 10.15 am
Friday 18 March 2022 at 9.30 to 10.15 am
Monday 21 March 2022 at 2.00 to 2.45 pm
Tuesday 22 March 2022 at 9.30 to 10.15 am
This event will be delivered via GoToWebinar. Please check with your IT Department to ensure that you have full access to this platform.
To attend this event, you will require to register here: GoToWebinar
Greg Gebhart is one of Australia’s leading online safety presenters. Greg has provided presentations to more than 800,000 participants at state, national and international events. He has a strong background in leadership and change and has held senior positions including Regional Manager for the Victorian Industry and Education Partnerships program and Chair of his Regional Adult Education Board.
Greg has been recognised for his achievements and passion for helping others, receiving a global achievement award through the International Society for Technology in Education.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Email: [email protected]
Will This Event Be Recorded?