Relate Respect Connect (Stage 3)
Relate Respect Connect: Respectful relationships and wellbeing. Experience Healthy Harold’s syllabus-aligned module live. This fun and engaging session is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist Educators.
In this module, students investigate the importance of respectful relationships, including face to face and online connections. They explore how the physical and personal changes at this stage of life will impact their behaviour, emotions and relationships. They also learn to recognise, react and report disrespectful, unsafe and predatory behaviour online.
- Understanding how to respect ourselves and others.
- Strategies to help maintain positive online and offline relationships.
- Identifying characteristics of positive relationships.
- How to recognise, react and report unwanted contact, bullying or predatory behaviours.
This incursion is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist health Educators, and is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Life Education NSW
Live Event - By Request
$150 per class
PD3-2, PD3-3, PD3-7, PD3-10
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
PDHPE » Interpersonal Skills » Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
PDHPE » Self Management Skills » Healthy, Safe and Active Lifestyles
Learning Intentions & Success Criteria
- Recognised the importance of respectful relationships
- Explored the characteristics of respectful relationships
- Identified how to recognise, react and report unwanted contact or predatory behaviour
- Explored strategies to respond to disrespectful situations
- Identified the positive and negative use of online communication
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Joining The Event
Technology and Materials Requirements
This incursion is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
Connecting To The Event
By demand, events are delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom. Submit a booking enquiry form, and our team will be in contact with you shortly. Submit enquiry here.
More Information About This Event
For more information on Relate, Respect, Connect, please click here.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Terese Hooper
Email: [email protected]