For Years 5-7, our ‘Relate Resepect Connect’ module is bundled into sessions, each containing video content, worksheets and interactive games which are accessible for at-home learners. They are designed to engage students for the recommended 40 minutes of PDHPE learning per week.
‘Relate Respect Connects’ equips students with knowledge, skills and strategies to help them develop safe and respectful relationships – face to face and online. Presented via a series of fictitious vlogs that resonate with young people moving through upper primary school and beyond, this module focuses on:
- strategies to respond to unsafe or disrespectful situations online/offline
- the characteristics of positive relationships
- strategies to help maintain positive online/offline relationships
Engaging activities centre on:
- Understanding how to respect ourselves and others.
- Strategies to help maintain positive online and offline relationships.
- Identifying characteristics of positive relationships.
- How to recognise, react and report unwanted contact, bullying or predatory behaviours.