Ready, Steady, Go! (Stage 1)
Ready Steady Go: Be your social, emotional, and physical best. Experience Healthy Harold’s syllabus-aligned module live. This fun and engaging session is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist Educators.
In Ready Steady Go, students learn to identify body clues and manage emotions that arise in new or challenging situations. They also investigate the importance of physical activity and health choices.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identifying how our body reacts in new situations
- Benefits of physical activity
- What our body needs to be healthy including nutrition, water, and sleep
- Safety strategies in different environments
This incursion is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist health Educators, and is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Life Education NSW
Live Event - By Request
$150 per class
PD1-2, PD1-6, PD1-7, PD1-8, PD1-9, PD1-10
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
PDHPE » Self Management Skills » Healthy, Safe and Active Lifestyles
PDHPE » Interpersonal Skills » Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
Learning Intentions & Success Criteria
- Recognised or practiced emotional responses
- Recognised safe and unsafe situations
- Identified the importance of relationships
- Identified people and places that help to keep them safe
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Joining The Event
Technology and Materials Requirements
This incursion is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
Connecting To The Event
By demand, events are delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom. Submit a booking enquiry form, and our team will be in contact with you shortly. Submit enquiry here.
More Information About This Event
For more information on Ready, Steady, Go, please click here.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Terese Hooper
Email: [email protected]