- This excursion has passed.
Places and Spaces of Sydney Opera House Interactive Tour (3-6) 3rd November 2:00pm (AEDT)
Transport your class to Bennelong Point and introduce your students to the remarkable history, features and uses of this iconic Australian place. Presented by our expert guide, discover its Indigenous history and cultural significance, gain an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the design principles formulated by architect Jørn Utzon and finally, learn about how we create live performance experiences.
To stay up to date with Digital Creative Learning activity sign up for our e-News Letter https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/schools/creative-learning-enews.html or join the Sydney Opera House for Teachers and Educators Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/471738479998388/
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? None
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Sydney Opera House
Live Event - Scheduled
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
English » Making meaning through responding and composing » Speaking and Listening
HSIE » History » Australian History: Community and Remembrance, First Contacts (Stage 2 - Year 3 and 4)
HSIE » Geography » People, Places and Environments (Stage 2 - Year 3 and 4)
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
Please note that this is an interactive session and that a working camera and microphone connection is required in order to participate
CHECKLIST FOR VIRTUAL EXCURSION:
1) Book your virtual excursion using the form on this site
2) A confirmation email will be sent to you from DART Learning
3) A confirmation email and further information will be sent to you from Sydney Opera House at least one week before the event.
4) COMPLETE A SUCCESSFUL TEST with your Zoom equipment
– Test your equipment at least one week before your virtual excursion
– Dial the through the Zoom login details that will be sent to you by Sydney Opera House and ensure that you can connect, can see and hear the SOH feed and that yourcamera and microphone are working correctly
– If you are unsuccessful in completing a test, contact Sydney Opera House Creative Learning at [email protected] for technical assistance. Completing a test with your equipment or VC hardware ensures a successful connection on the day.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: SOH Creative Learning Team
Phone: 9250 7770
Email: [email protected]
Will This Event Be Recorded?