Join our team of STEM experts to explore the connections between the design process and STEM tools in the classroom!
You will discover how students can use a range of STEM tools to:
– Research and ideate solutions
– Create prototypes, evaluate and reflect on their work
Plus we will discuss how to:
– Create successful STEM projects for students
– Design scenarios that lend themselves to real world problem solving
– Decide on what technology best fits the needs of STEM Projects
– And even address curriculum requirements
Participants will walk away from this webinar with all the tools they need to get started with STEM tools in their classroom tomorrow
Click the below ‘book your place now’ button to view the webinar recording.
If prompted to sign in
- Click on ‘SSO’
- Enter ‘nsweducation’ as the domain
- Sign in with your NSW DoE credentials