Learn how networks secure our data.
Access Network security to engage students in interactive network security challenges.
- ever connected to Wi-Fi without a login or password?
- ever used free Wi-Fi at a fast-food place, shop, airport or another public location?
- ever clicked on links in an email that you didn’t recognise?
- ignored software update messages on your phone/tablet device/computer?
- seen warning messages on your web browser when trying to visit certain websites?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you have faced a cyber security risk and probably not even been aware of it. In this cyber security challenge, students will learn the fundamentals of wired and wireless networks and the underlying principles of digital systems using BBC micro:bits.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Cyber Security, NSW Department of Education