My Journey Beneath the Waves: Diving Sydney’s Rocky Reefs takes you and your students on an exploration of the marine environment. The temperate waters around Sydney are home to a variety of habitats including kelp beds and sponge gardens. These are wonderful place to dive and discover the diversity of animals that live there.
Marine Life program content:
- Classification: Living Things and Invertebrates and Vertebrates
- Identification: Common groups of Marine animals, Habitats and Comparing features
- Hands on investigation: Field works practices, Applying geographical tools and Observation
- Sustainability: Protecting habitats and Saving species
- Interactive Environmental Science activities direct to your home through a Virtual Excursion.