My Body Matters (Early Stage 1)
My Body Matters: Everything your body needs for a healthy day. Experience Healthy Harold’s syllabus-aligned module live. This fun and engaging session is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist Educators.
In this module, students learn about choices and behaviours that promote health, safety and wellbeing as they are growing and changing. They explore personal hygiene, healthy food choices, the benefits of physical activity and sleep, as well as ways to keep safe at home, school and in the community.
Learning outcomes include:
- The importance of personal hygiene.
- Choosing foods for a healthy balanced diet.
- Benefits of physical activity and sleep.
- Ways to keep safe at home, school and in the community.
This incursion is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist health Educators, and is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Life Education NSW
Live Event - By Request
$150 per session
PDe-2, PDe-6, PDe-7, PDe-9, PD2-10
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
PDHPE » Self Management Skills » Healthy, Safe and Active Lifestyles
PDHPE » Interpersonal Skills » Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
Learning Intentions & Success Criteria
- Recognised safe /unsafe situations e.g road safety, personal safety, sun safety
- Discussed the effects of physical activity on bodies
- Identified healthy foods vs ‘sometimes’ foods
- Identified that, the older you get, the more responsibility you have for your health
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Joining The Event
Technology and Materials Requirements
This incursion is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
Connecting To The Event
By demand, events are delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom. Submit a booking enquiry form, and our team will be in contact with you shortly. Submit enquiry here.
More Information About This Event
For more information on My Body Matters, please click here.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Terese Hooper
Email: [email protected]