- This excursion has passed.
Mindfulness Nature for Students Wellbeing
Give your mind a break…
Join us for half an hour of storytelling, movement, sensory meditation, and reflective art creation and feel the healing effects of mindfulness!
Our experienced nature educators will lead you through a session that will create space in the children’s minds to be able to expand afterwards.
Children of all ages can benefit from these tools and the simple practice of bringing a gentle, accepting attitude to the present moment. It will also help parents and caregivers by promoting happiness and relieving stress.
– What is stress or anxiety? How do you know or feel when you are stressed or feeling anxious?
– How do you know when someone around you is stressed or feeling anxious?
– NATURE CAN HELP: Tips and Tricks from nature to beat stress and anxiety
– Method 1: Sitting Still – Quiet Connection
– Method 2: Active Stress Buster
– Take home tools.
There are three workshops: 9.15am, 10.15am and 11.15am
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Greater Sydney Parklands
Date & Time
10-Nov-2021 09:15AM + Google Calendar + iCal Export
Live Event - Scheduled
Joining The Event
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
Internet access and Zoom Account
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Education Team
Email: [email protected]