Give your mind a break…
Join us for half an hour of storytelling, movement, sensory meditation, and reflective art creation and feel the healing effects of mindfulness!
Our experienced nature educators will lead you through a session that will create space in the children’s minds to be able to expand afterwards.
Children of all ages can benefit from these tools and the simple practice of bringing a gentle, accepting attitude to the present moment. It will also help parents and caregivers by promoting happiness and relieving stress.
– What is stress or anxiety? How do you know or feel when you are stressed or feeling anxious?
– How do you know when someone around you is stressed or feeling anxious?
– NATURE CAN HELP: Tips and Tricks from nature to beat stress and anxiety
– Method 1: Sitting Still – Quiet Connection
– Method 2: Active Stress Buster
– Take home tools.
There are three workshops: 9.15am, 10.15am and 11.15am