For Years 3-4, our ‘Mind Your Medicine’ module is bundled into sessions, each containing video content, worksheets and interactive games which are accessible for at-home learners. They are designed to engage students for the recommended 40 minutes of PDHPE learning per week.
Using a friendly game show format ‘Mind You Medicine’ develops students’ understanding of medicines and their safe use, positive communication, strategies for managing conflict, stress, and bullying and how feeling influence the choices that we make.
Engaging activities centre on:
- Factors that influence someone’s self-worth.
- Techniques for effective communication.
- Strategies for managing stressful situations.
- Identifying the impact of different factors on health and wellbeing.
- Medicines as drugs and the consequences of their misuse.