Explore the amazing diversity of animals with the Marine Life workshop. Take a journey beneath the waves to explore this wonderful world. Learn about some of these incredible animals, their adaptions and habitats.
Marine Life program content:
- Classification: Living Things and Invertebrates and Vertebrates
- Identification: Common groups of Marine animals, Habitats and Comparing features
- Hands on investigation: Field works practices, Applying geographical tools and Observation
- Sustainability: Protecting habitats and Saving species
- Interactive Environmental Science activities direct to your home through a Virtual Excursion.