- This excursion has passed.
Map my World at Kamay – Virtual lesson on Zoom
During the lesson Stage 2 students will:
- Learn about different kinds of maps
- Use mapping skills to map their classroom
- Learn how Aboriginal people found their way across their landscape using Star Maps
- Learn about the song lines Aboriginal people used to remember their way
- Hide some treasure on their classroom map before using directional language to give clues
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Kamay Botany Bay Environmental Education Centre
Live Event - Scheduled
Our school holds limited seating, and many of our classes sell out. For this reason, we request that you cancel at least 72 hours before your scheduled lesson. This will allow us to offer your spot to another School.
You may call us at 02 9668 9889 or email [email protected] to cancel.
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
Once a booking has been made a teacher pack will be emailed with pre and post activities. The pack will contain details of equipment needed for the Zoom session.
Teachers will need a whiteboard, laptop, webcam or tablet to access the Zoom lesson. Make sure that you have speakers connected. Please direct the camera towards the students so that we can see them.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Rebecca Ward
Phone: 9668 9889
Email: [email protected]