- This excursion has passed.
So much science in this health-based school visit!
- Explore the importance of diet and exercise as pillars of a healthy body.
- Find out why sugar tastes so good (but is not great for your health!).
- Understand heart health and the relationship between the heart and lungs.
- Learn about protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and fibre.
- Make a healthy meal with the right amount of protein and carbs.
- Learn about hand-eye coordination and test your abilities.
- Learn about portion sizes, food content, and nutrition.
Suitable for years 3-6.
- $200 inc GST per session with up to 30 students.
- $300 inc GST per session with up to 60 students.
- $400 inc GST per session with up to 90 students.
- Multiple schools/groups may be booked into each session. If you would like an exclusive session for your cohort, please let us know upon booking.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Fizzics Education
Date & Time
28-Feb-2022 09:30AM + Google Calendar + iCal Export
Live Event - Scheduled
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event will incur 100% of the booking charge.
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Technology and Materials Requirements
On booking, we will send out a materials list that details the experiments that you will run in your classroom. These inexpensive science materials are readily accessible in any supermarket and make the video conference more interactive and engaging for students. Please check these details carefully.
A tax invoice will be forwarded to you for your school administration.
Please let us know dates and times that fit you and we will create a session that fits your schedule.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Ben Newsome
Phone: 02 9674 2191
Email: [email protected]