Harold’s Friend Ship (Early Stage 1, Stage 1)
Harold’s Friend Ship: Friendships, feelings and body clues. Experience Healthy Harold’s syllabus-aligned module live. This fun and engaging session is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist Educators.
In Harold’s Friend Ship, students consider the importance of relationships and gain skills to seek help in a variety of situations. They have opportunities to practice strategies to manage their feelings and emotions.
Learning outcomes include:
- How to build friendships and care for others
- Identifying and managing feelings and emotions
- Recognising body clues that let us know when we could be unsafe
- Safe people and places to seek help
This incursion is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist health Educators, and is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Life Education NSW
Live Event - By Request
$150 per class
PDe-2, PDe3, PDe-6, PDe-7, PDe-9, PDe-10, PD1-2, PD1-3, PD1-10
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
PDHPE » Interpersonal Skills » Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
PDHPE » Self Management Skills » Healthy, Safe and Active Lifestyles
Learning Intentions & Success Criteria
- Recognised emotions and demonstrated appropriate ways to respond
- Demonstrates self-management skills to respond to their own and others actions
- Discussed thoughts and feelings about safe and unsafe situations
- Identified people they trust and feel safe around, and how those people support them
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Joining The Event
Technology and Materials Requirements
This incursion is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
Connecting To The Event
By demand, events are delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom. Submit a booking enquiry form, and our team will be in contact with you shortly. Submit enquiry here.
More Information About This Event
For more information on Harolds Friend Ship, please click here.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Terese Hooper
Email: [email protected]