Growing Good Friends (Stage 1)
- Recognising how nutrition and physical activity contributes to health
- Exploring health messages and advertising influences
- Identifying qualities and attributes of good friends
- People in our network who can support and help us
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Life Education NSW
Live Event - By Request
$150 per class
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
PDHPE » Interpersonal Skills » Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
PDHPE » Self Management Skills » Healthy, Safe and Active Lifestyles
Joining The Event
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
This incursion is presented via the Zoom
More Information About This Event
For more information, visit: https://lifeed.org.au/modules/primary/growing-good-friends/
Explore what health messages mean
Identify safety signs
Recognise how physical activity and nutrition contribute to a healthy lifestyle
Explore how positive relationships benefit our health and wellbeing
- Exploring what health messages mean.
- Regonising how physical activity and nutrition contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- Identifying safety signs.
- Exploring how positive relationships benefit our health and wellbeing.
PD1-1 describes the qualities and characteristics that
make them similar and different to others
PD1-2 recognises and describes strategies people can
use to feel comfortable, resilient and safe in situations
PD1-3 recognises and describes the qualities that
enhance inclusive and respectful relationships
PD1-6 understands contextual factors that influence
themselves and others health, safety, wellbeing and
participation in physical activity
PD1-7 explores actions that help make home and
school healthy, safe and physically active spaces
PD1-9 demonstrates self-management skills in taking
responsibility for their own actions
PD1-10 describes and practises interpersonal skills to
promote inclusion to make themselves and others feel
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Terese Hooper
Email: [email protected]
Will This Event Be Recorded?