Join us for an engaging discussion about strategies to reduce waste and single use plastic use in your school canteen.
Through the webinar we will be exploring:
- ideas to reduce waste your school canteen
- reusable and sustainable options to replace single use plastic
- practical tips and tricks, with examples from schools that have made changes to improve their canteen environmental footprint.
- Sherene LaGasse, Foodnasties & Plasticnasties
- Gaye Dufty, Aldavilla Primary School
The webinar is open to teachers, school administration staff, school canteen managers, P&C members and volunteers – any member of the school community that makes your school canteen happen.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Sustainable Schools NSW