- This excursion has passed.
FrogID Week: Fabulous Frogs
FrogID Week starts 12 November and our Frogs need your help. Did you know that Australia is home to about 240 species of frogs. In urban areas, human development has reduced the natural habitat available to frogs. The Fabulous Frogs session provides information and skills to discover what frogs live in your backyard or local area.
Find out how you can get involved in FrogID and helps measure the health of our frogs and environment.
- Classification: Living Things: Vertebrates and Invertebrates
- Identification: Common types of frogs, Habitats and Comparing features
- Hands on investigation: Field works practices, Applying geographical tools and Observation
- Sustainability: Protecting habitats and Saving species
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Australian Environmental Education
Date & Time
Live Event - Scheduled
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
All Australian Environmental Education programs are presented through ZOOM.
All sessions delivered at Sydney time, be aware of time zones and daylight savings time.