Friends & Feelings (Stage 2)
Friends & Feelings: Discovering friendships. Experience Healthy Harold’s brand NEW syllabus-aligned module live. This fun and engaging session is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist Educators.
Presented in engaging comic book-style videos, the lesson revolves around a conflict between old friends, Boots and Red. When Red runs off upset, Boots starts to feel sick in her stomach. With help from their friendship group, they sort things out.
- Broadening and developing emotional literacy
- Practising emotional regulation skills such as mindful breathing
- Identifying and practising assertive communications skills
This incursion is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist health Educators, and is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Life Education NSW
Live Event - By Request
$150 per class
PD2-1, PD2-2, PD2-3, PD2-9, PD2-10
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
PDHPE » Self Management Skills » Healthy, Safe and Active Lifestyles
PDHPE » Interpersonal Skills » Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
Learning Intentions & Success Criteria
- Identified that social and emotional wellbeing impacts themselves and their relationships with others
- Explored strategies to recognise, regulate and self-manage emotions and behaviours
- Discussed the importance of diversity, respect, consent and empathy
- Discussed how feelings, values and thoughts influence decision-making
- Discussed strategies to recognised, regulate and self-manage emotions and behaviours
- Discussed assertive communication skills that establish, manage and strengthen relationships
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Joining The Event
Technology and Materials Requirements
This incursion is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
Connecting To The Event
By demand, events are delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom. Submit a booking enquiry form on the first tab, and our team will be in contact with you shortly.
More Information About This Event
For more information, please click here.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Terese Hooper
Email: [email protected]