- This excursion has passed.
Education Week: What’s in my Backyard
Discover some of the amazing animals that live in your backyard. Explores the diversity of animals that lives in your local area by looking for the clues that are left behind. Students will look at local animals and find out what they can do to protect them.
Join Karen to celebrate the theme of Education Week 2021 – Lifelong Learning. Karen will talk about her years experience exploring the natural world.
Live Insects and a Live Green Tree Frog with join Karen during this event.
- Classification: Living Things: Vertebrates and Invertebrates, Arthropods
- Identification: Common groups Animals and Invertebrates, Habitats and Comparing features
- Hands on investigation: Field works practices, Applying geographical tools and Observation
- Sustainability: Protecting habitats and Saving species
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Australian Environmental Education
Date & Time
28-Jul-2021 10:00AM + Google Calendar + iCal Export
Live Event - Scheduled
Joining The Event
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
All Australian Environmental Education programs are presented through ZOOM.
All sessions delivered at Sydney time, be aware of time zones and daylight savings time.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Australian Environmental Education
Email: Australian Environmental Education Contact
Website: Australian Environmental Education