Join us to discover the variety of ecosystems within the Marine Park learn about the inter-relationships between the organisms that can be found within them.
- Welcome and introduction to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Learn about the diversity of ecosystems in the Marine Park and the connectivity between them
- Examine the roles and feeding relationships of organisms in a variety of ecosystems
- Identify how changes in biotic and abiotic factors may affect feeding relationships
- Explore how land-use run-off may influence population outbreaks of Crown of thorns starfish.
Aligned to Years 7 and 9 of the Australian science curriculum
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Reef HQ – Great Barrier Reef Aquarium