- This excursion has passed.
Earth, Sun & Moon K to 2
It’s all about the seasons & observable changes!
- How does Earth’s tilt affect the seasons? Why is the Earth tilted anyway?
- How do daily changes affect the environment? Why is daylight a different length in summer vs. winter?
- How do clouds form and how do we measure the weather? Why do some clouds spin?
All this and more is covered in this online science program where students can explore these topics in detail. Students will gain an appreciation of how the world we experience is influenced by the seasons & daily cycles.
Your class will have a chance to run experiments during the event using materials provided by your school. Fizzics Education will provide information on materials required before the event date. Should you require a different day please contact us and we’ll arrange a suitable time for you!
Suitable for years K-2
- $200 inc GST per session with up to 30 students.
- $300 inc GST per session with up to 60 students.
- $400 inc GST per session with up to 90 students.
- Multiple schools/groups may be booked into each session. If you would like an exclusive session for your cohort, please let us know upon booking.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Fizzics Education
Date & Time
Live Event - Scheduled
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event will incur 100% of the booking charge.
Terms and Conditions
Online Child Protection Policy
Online Science Classes – Terms and Conditions
Please see all our privacy and legal policies here
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
On booking, we will send out a materials list that details the experiments that you will run in your classroom. These inexpensive science materials are readily accessible in any supermarket and make the video conference more interactive and engaging for students. Please check these details carefully.
A tax invoice will be forwarded to you for your school administration.
Please let us know dates and times that fit you and we will create a session that fits your schedule.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Ben Newsome
Phone: 02 9674 2191
Email: [email protected]