Decisions (Stage 3)
Decisions: Supporting you to make informed and safe decisions. Experience Healthy Harold’s syllabus-aligned module live. This fun and engaging session is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist Educators.
In Decisions, students investigate a range of drugs, the laws around these drugs and the different ways they impact the body and brain. Schools have the opportunity to choose if they want Life Ed to include illegal drugs in this lesson, to align with their program.
Learning Outcomes include:
- Investigating myths, facts and social norms
- Strategies and skills to be safe
- Understanding what drugs are and how they are classified
- Influences on decision making (family, peers, media, culture, financial & legal)
This incursion is facilitated by Life Ed’s specialist health Educators, and is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Life Education NSW
Live Event - By Request
$150 per class
PD2-2, PD2-7, PD2-9, PD2-10
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
PDHPE » Self Management Skills » Healthy, Safe and Active Lifestyles
PDHPE » Interpersonal Skills » Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
Learning Intentions & Success Criteria
- Explored the short/long term effect of drug use
- Identified the risk of drug use
- Recognised that drugs can be classified e.g. stimulants, legal status
- Discussed the laws governing the sale and advertising of alcohol and tobacco
- Discussed ways friends can influence decisions
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Joining The Event
Technology and Materials Requirements
This incursion is delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
Connecting To The Event
By demand, events are delivered via the Virtual Classroom on Zoom. Submit a booking enquiry form, and our team will be in contact with you shortly. Submit enquiry here.
More Information About This Event
For more information on Decisions, please click here.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Terese Hooper
Email: [email protected]