Take a tour of the vessel, meet the researchers and learn about the studies they are undertaking.
A one-time opportunity to join the educator at sea aboard the Research Vessel (RV) Investigator.
We’re excited to have scheduled a virtual connection with the RV Investigator, where Reef Guardian School teacher, Joline Lalime, will give us a tour of the vessel and introduce us to some of the researchers and the studies they’re undertaking.
• Understand world ocean circulation
• Learn what seabed ecosystems are in this region
• Understand connections between Antarctic and Australian ecosystems and ocean currents
Please use the booking button to receive instructions to register, and have the following details ready:
1. School Name & Location
2. School Year of Class(es)
3. Number of Students (approximate)
4. Unit(s) of work your students are doing in Term 1
We are hope you and your students enjoy this unique experience.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Reef HQ – Great Barrier Reef Aquarium
Joline Lalime, Reef Guardian School teacher and educator aboard the RV Investigator will be our host for this exciting opportunity and share her passion about the environment and marine ecosystems.