Power up your #HourofCode and celebrate Computer Science Education week with this exciting live virtual incursion!
Join the T4L Apple team in this special Live Learning Challenge to start coding with Swift Playgrounds. This fun and friendly series of challenges are perfect for students in Stages 2 and above to learn how to code as no previous coding knowledge is required.
Students will learn:
– the range of Swift Playground apps and what they do
– how to get started with Hello Byte to learn the basics of coding
– which challenges to try next to extend their knowledge and skills
Click the below ‘book your place now’ button to view the recording.
If prompted to sign in when accessing the Zoom Recording:
- Click on ‘SSO’
- Enter ‘nsweducation’ as the domain
- Sign in with your NSW DoE credentials
- Enter the Passcode: 5.H#h7ZD