- This excursion has passed.
Coastcare Week: Deep Blue Oceans
Dive into the science of the sea during Coastcare Week. Explore the physical factors that determine life underwater and along our coastlines.
- Learn about what drives ocean acidification and its effect on coral.
- How do heat and salt drive our ocean currents?
- How does pressure change underwater and what does this mean for marine life as well as scuba divers?
- Why do light wavelengths & intensity change as you go deeper and what does this mean for organisms?
- How do whales and dolphins use echolocation to locate prey?
- Which technologies are being used in current ocean research?
Learn about our oceans to find out how you can protect our coasts!
Presenter: Fizzics Education
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Virtual Excursions Australia
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Technology and Materials Requirements
This session requires internet access to view Zoom Webinar
Please submit questions through Q&A function
Session delivered 2pm AEDT