Coastcare Week: Deep Blue Oceans
Dive into the science of the sea during Coastcare Week. Explore the physical factors that determine life underwater and along our coastlines.
- Learn about what drives ocean acidification and its effect on coral.
- How do heat and salt drive our ocean currents?
- How does pressure change underwater and what does this mean for marine life as well as scuba divers?
- Why do light wavelengths & intensity change as you go deeper and what does this mean for organisms?
- How do whales and dolphins use echolocation to locate prey?
- Which technologies are being used in current ocean research?
Learn about our oceans to find out how you can protect our coasts!
Presenter: Fizzics Education
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Virtual Excursions Australia
Live Event - Scheduled
Date & Time
Requirements for this excursion
This session requires internet access to view Zoom Webinar
Please submit questions through Q&A function
Session delivered 2pm AEDT
For more information about this excursion content
Name: Virtual Excursions Australia
Email: Virtual Excursions Australia