- This excursion has passed.
Coastcare Week: Deep Blue Oceans
Dive into the science of the sea during Coastcare Week. Explore the physical factors that determine life underwater and along our coastlines.
- Learn about what drives ocean acidification and its effect on coral.
- How do heat and salt drive our ocean currents?
- How does pressure change underwater and what does this mean for marine life as well as scuba divers?
- Why do light wavelengths & intensity change as you go deeper and what does this mean for organisms?
- How do whales and dolphins use echolocation to locate prey?
- Which technologies are being used in current ocean research?
Learn about our oceans to find out how you can protect our coasts!
Presenter: Fizzics Education
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Virtual Excursions Australia
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
This session requires internet access to view Zoom Webinar
Please submit questions through Q&A function
Session delivered 2pm AEDT
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Virtual Excursions Australia
Email: Virtual Excursions Australia