Coastcare Week: Deep Blue Oceans (Stage 2, Stage 3, Stage 4)
Dive into the science of the sea during Coastcare Week and explore our amazing marine environments.
Dive into the science of the sea during Coastcare Week. Explore the physical factors that determine life underwater and along our coastlines.
- Learn about what drives ocean acidification and its effect on coral.
- How do heat and salt drive our ocean currents?
- How does pressure change underwater and what does this mean for marine life as well as scuba divers?
- Why do light wavelengths & intensity change as you go deeper and what does this mean for organisms?
- How do whales and dolphins use echolocation to locate prey?
- Which technologies are being used in current ocean research?
Learn about our oceans to find out how you can protect our coasts!
Presenter: Fizzics Education
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Requirements: Technology, Materials and Pre and Post event requirements.
This session requires internet access to view Zoom Webinar
Please submit questions through Q&A function
Session delivered 2pm AEDT
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Virtual Excursions Australia
Email: Virtual Excursions Australia
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Recording can be viewed after the event at the Virtual Excursions Australia YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/VirtualExcursionsAustralia