The Great Barrier Reef is under threat from a number of human impacts. Learn how these affect the Reef and find out what Reef Managers are doing to reduce impacts and improve its resilience.
1. Introduction to the Great Barrier Reef and its biological and ecosystem diversity.
2. Appreciate the Marine Park is important for many different recreational and commercial activities.
3. Learn about the FOUR main threats facing the Great Barrier Reef
4. Understand what actions are being taken by Reef Managers, and others, to improve Reef health and resilience.
5. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the presentation.
Suitable for upper primary and secondary students.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Reef HQ – Great Barrier Reef Aquarium