Christmas Science Show (Early Stage 1, Stage 1, Stage 2)
A Christmas Show for Primary students! Kids love Christmas plus they love science… why not combine the two?
Celebrate the end of the year with a fun Christmas show at your school!
- Easy to arrange and presented by qualified educators
- Fun Christmas-themed experiments designed to engage both students and visitors
Designed to cover a broad range of concepts that is accessible to students.
- Chemical changes
- Electrical circuits
- Phases changes
Read the full curriculum outcomes here:
- $200 inc GST per session with up to 30 students.
- $300 inc GST per session with up to 60 students.
- $400 inc GST per session with up to 90 students.
Multiple schools/groups may be booked into each session. If you would like an exclusive session for your cohort, please let us know upon booking.
Multi-Award winning science incursions since 2004 – over 3 million students reached!
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Fizzics Education
Live Event - By Request
• $200 inc GST per session with 30 students.
• $300 inc GST per session with 60 students.
• $400 inc GST per session with 90 students.
NSW Ed Connect Schools
Our Vendor Number is 100111329. We will send an invoice with these details for processing with your office.
Please forward the remittance to [email protected].
Please note that we are a small business as such the usual 30-day payment terms can be waived and payment can be processed on the invoice due date.
If paying by Credit card
- Please view the Online Invoice to pay via Credit Card.
- A payment fee applies. We cannot split Credit Card payments.
After booking your place, you will receive an email from us to confirm dates, times and session numbers. Once locked in, an invoice will be emailed to you.
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
Science and Tech » Working Scientifically and Design and Production » Material World
Science and Tech » Working Scientifically and Design and Production » Chemical World
Learning Intentions & Success Criteria
- will relates changes in motion to push and pull forces creating unbalanced systems
- describes how contact and non-contact forces can change the direction of an object’s motion
- will understand that friction opposes movement
- will understand how inertia works at rest and in a straight line
- investigates the effects of increasing or decreasing the strength of a specific contact or non-contact force
- that chemical reactions involve a change in the substance and a new substance is formed
- that electrical circuits need to be closed for electrical energy to flow
- that sound is a vibration
- that the pitch of a sound is influenced by the length of the sound wave
If we cannot reschedule, cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event will incur 100% of the booking charge.
Terms and Conditions
Online Child Protection Policy
Online Science Classes – Terms and Conditions
Please see all our privacy and legal policies here
Fizzics Education has been a leading provider of interactive science workshops and shows since 2004. Through video conferencing and incursion services Fizzics Education presents to approximately 350,000 children each year
Online learning designed with global best practice
The Director Ben Newsome is an ISTE PLN leader for video conferencing and in 2013 completed a Winston Churchill Fellowship undertaking a USA and Canada tour to study best practice in science education via video conference. He is the cofounder of Virtual Excursions Australia member and an AMP Tomorrow Maker.
Science outreach across NSW, VIC & ACT
- School visits for K to 10
- Primary science teaching book ‘ Be Amazing’
- NESA endorsed Professional Development
- >150 free science experiments
- Free Kitchen Chemistry eBook
- Fun science trivia
- >100 science podcasts
- >100 science teaching articles
For more information please visit www.fizzicseducation.com.au
Will This Event Be Recorded?
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Technology and Materials Requirements
We will work with you to find the best date and your preferred conference platform (we prefer Zoom and will use this as a default)
Please let us know dates and times that fit you and we will create a session that fits your schedule.
After your booking is finalised, we will send out a materials list that details the experiments that you will run in your classroom. These inexpensive science materials are readily accessible in any supermarket and make the video conference more interactive and engaging for students. Please check these details carefully.