Choose Your Own Improv Adventure Interactive Workshop (5-8) 24th February 2:00pm (AEDT)
Join us for a choose your own adventure style workshop where in order to solve a mystery, you need to invent the story! In this workshop, students will make decisions that shape their unique experiences while learning the fundamentals of Improvisation, play building and storytelling.
No two adventures are quite the same!
To stay up to date with Digital Creative Learning activity sign up for our e-News Letter https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/schools/creative-learning-enews.html or join the Sydney Opera House for Teachers and Educators Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/471738479998388/
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Sydney Opera House
Requirements for this excursion
Please note that this is an interactive session and that a working camera and microphone connection is required in order to participate
CHECKLIST FOR VIRTUAL EXCURSION:
1) Book your virtual excursion using the form on this site
2) A confirmation email will be sent to you from DART Connections
3) A confirmation email and further information will be sent to you from Sydney Opera House at least one week before the event.
4) COMPLETE A SUCCESSFUL TEST with your Zoom equipment
– Test your equipment at least one week before your virtual excursion
– Dial the through the Zoom login details that will be sent to you by Sydney Opera House and ensure that you can connect, can see and hear the SOH feed and that yourcamera and microphone are working correctly
– If you are unsuccessful in completing a test, contact Sydney Opera House Creative Learning at [email protected] for technical assistance. Completing a test with your equipment or VC hardware ensures a successful connection on the day.
Testing and Support
Please contact [email protected] if you would like to arrange a test of your equipment.
For more information about this excursion content
Name: SOH Creative Learning Team
Phone: 9250 7770
Email: [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION COMMENCES AT 2:00PM
· Please dial in 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the session at 1:45PM
· Recommended maximum of 30 students (1 class) per session. Please email [email protected] with any specific requests regarding additional students.
· This booking entitles you to one dial in link with all students watching from the same space. Please email [email protected] with any specific requests regarding additional students.
· Please clear your classroom of desks and chairs and have students sitting on the floor in front of the screen.
· Please make sure the camera is positioned with all students in view so that our Presenter can easily interact with all students.
· Please note you will be charged a fee of $100 if you fail to dial-in on the day,so if you can no longer proceed with your booked session, please email us at creativelearni[email protected] at least two days prior.