This Virtual Lesson takes students on a tour of the Bridge Climb Pylon Lookout and Museum.
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Suitable for: All ages!
- Format: This Virtual Lesson is privately hosted on YouTube. No download is required.
- Inclusions: A 20 minute virtual tour, of jam-packed history and in-classroom activity sheets!
- Cost: FREE
WHAT STUDENTS WILL LEARN
Below is just a taster of topic areas covered:
- The planning and construction of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Working on the Bridge in the 1920’s and early 1930’s
- Sydney in the 1930’s
- JJC Bradfield – The ‘Father’ of the Bridge
- The opening celebrations
Visit BridgeClimb’s website to see all our Educational Offerings.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: BridgeClimb Pylon Lookout & Museum